 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1890
1889  |  1891
Subject:
Engraved luggage tags made with LEGO" tm bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 03:53:27 GMT

A few years ago, I made myself an engraved luggage tag, but with all other stuff
been doing lately, kind of just dropped the idea. But actually pretty darn good
idea--practically indestructible, variety of color combinations, and I will
guarantee you will be able to easily spot your luggage on the luggage conveyor.
Can get up to 8 lines of text on it-(using both sides). Comes  with a strap and
a splt ring.

Drop me a line if interested.I will have some samples on my table at Brickworld.

Tommy Armstrong

www.brickengraver.com