 Events / BrickWorld / 136
  Brickworld - Dirty Brickster Rules

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve DeCraemer: First and foremost, Dirty Brickster and Dirty Buildster are two different events. Please don't confuse the two. Please do get involved in both. For those those (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Re: Brickworld - Dirty Brickster Rules

(...) I would like to add my $0.02 about this. First, in the interest of full disclosure, I would like to say that I have participated in several of these Dirty Brickster events and have always come away feeling positive about what I ended up with, (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld - Dirty Brickster Rules

Well said Todd!!! I hope I can make time to participate!!! (I might be a little busy that weekend doing other things at Brickworld) :) B (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)