 Events / BricksWest / 661
  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) Nope, definitely not evil, or clone. Two projects which developed concurrently. I had a good time with Kevin and Jon this weekend, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Powertools. *but* I'm waiting till we're finished with Virtual LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) Thanks for clarifying this Tim. We've both been working on LDraw CAD related books, and helping each other through it. I can tell you that Miguel Agullo and I wrote the entire Power Tools book ourselves. I don't know how we can be a clone when (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) No problem. (...) My pleasure. (...) Absolutely. By the way, for those of you who don't know... Syngress facilitated the creation of LPub, paid Kevin to write it, and then told him that he maintained all rights to it. I made a point of pulling (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)