 Events / BricksWest / 660
  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) Note that the 25% off on the books was by both publishers and as far as I can tell (I was at BW03). The 25% off was for books SOLD during the event only. No Starch was taking pre-order for the LDraw Book (with FREE shipping) and Syngress had (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Transcript of Keynote

Ahui, Yup. I signed books. It was kinda neat. I also made a lot of new friends, and got a whole new list of "improvements" to make to LPub and LSynth. BricksWest was great! I now have faces for the names I know so well from lugnet. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)