 Events / BricksWest / 646
  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) *applause* It's probably too late to rename the set to Columbia (And I'm sure the Discovery Channel being the sponsor would want to keep the Discovery name), but it would be nice if LEGO could make a Columbia sticker/brick available through (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Transcript of Keynote

(...) I actually asked Brad about names after the Q&A and he said there was no interest in changing the name of the shuttle. I asked if there would be another set of stickers ever provided with the different names and he said no. So if we want a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)