 Events / BricksWest / 512
  Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

I've got most of the stuff I will need for the train history session, but there's a few items I'd like to borrow if possible. I will be focusing mostly on the evolution of the parts and such rather than sets, though I will have some representative (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

Frank, I can bring the My Own Train and the Santa Fe engine and cars. I can also bring 9v track. - Wayne "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3E2CBD35.12B69B...ing.com... (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) Great. Thanks. I will probably bring one of each track component for the session just because I want to have as much stuff as possible all in one place. Frank (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) I might have these somewhere. (...) I have one of these, if you promise to guard it carefully :-) (...) I'm fairly certain I have these somewhere too. (...) No problem (...) I think I have a 118 somewhere - would that work?? Any interest in a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) although I don't plan on coming, if these items are really needed I can provide them (I'd have to send them and get them back!!!) (...) some early 70's (...) yes, MISB (...) yes, 118 & 138 & 139, all used (...) yes, MISB (...) yes, used (...) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) I have one of these, so if you can bring them, that would be cool. (...) I already have secured this item, plus a color copy to pass around (if anyone has a color copy of Der Lego Motor for passing around that would be cool - my copy is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)