 Events / BrickFest / 979
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(part 0)

As you can see from the webcams:

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/cam2.html

Brad is in the room, synopsis to follow in this thread

Thanks for the quick typing and posting Larry!

It is much appreciated!

Dave K.

Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis