 Events / BrickFest / 958
  Webcams

We are just setting up, but some of the webcams are working already. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Webcams

(...) But someone's ugly mug is blocking the view in the Mindstorms room 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

Java version of web cams comes up blank: "Start:Applet not initialised" on my Mac OS X IE 5.2 Oh, well it is only 6am there and the rooms are empty... (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

(...) works for me (both on galeon/linux RH7.2 and IE NT4)... though, it seems that the individual camera pages, with java turned on, all show the mindstorms camera? Dan (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

(...) Not only are we stuck on the one camera for the mindstorms room, but all we get are these crummy pictures! Could the people attending Brickfest please wear REALLY LARGE nametags and also spontaneously generate word and thought balloons over (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

(...) This part is all good. (...) Yeeeeeg! <shudder> <shudder> James (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

(...) That's been fixed. Backpack cam is now active too :) KL (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

Is that the back of Larry's head I see in the lobby cam? jt (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

Could someone turn that MindStorm camera onto the audience? I am not attempting to view the presenation (it looks pretty blurred through the web cam anyways) but I am interested in how many people are attending the talk. Ed (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

Thanks to those little green men or women who turned the camera out in BrickFest Land :) (Rough count 20 people in attendence) Ed (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Webcams

(...) OMGoodness! That looks like Calum giving the rtlToronto 'bot competition presentation! I could be wrong, but I see a blue shirt, with a fuzzy logo on it--could be rtlToronto Oh I wish I could have made it! Yeah, if we could move the camera a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Webcams

(...) (URL) !!!rtlToronto!!! ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ I believe I just saw Ben, Calum and Jeff VW sittin’ together on Cam 4. And Frank Filz is a few rows ahead of them. Couldn’t make out anyone else though… =) Looks like fun, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Webcams

(...) It was a good presentation. But I was baffled why no rtlToronto folks were in the scree runner mechanical competition... it was pretty exciting! Not that many serious contestants though... lots of interesting mechanisms used (this is sort of a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)