 Events / BrickFest / 971
Re: Webcams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ed Manlove writes:
Could someone turn that MindStorm camera onto the audience?  I am not
attempting to view the presenation (it looks pretty blurred through the web
cam anyways) but I am interested in how many people are attending the talk.

Ed

OMGoodness!  That looks like Calum giving the rtlToronto 'bot competition
presentation!

It was a good presentation. But I was baffled why no rtlToronto folks were
in the scree runner mechanical competition... it was pretty exciting! Not
that many serious contestants though... lots of interesting mechanisms used

(this is sort of a test of my posting ability too... I am in the room where
Brad will be talking in 20 min or so and will be posting as we discussed)