 Events / BrickFest / 701
Re: BrickFest 2002 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes:
Christina Hitchcock wrote:

Another BrickFest tradition is well under way.  With the permission of those
that register, we have started to compile a list of the individuals that plan
to attend BrickFest 2002. http://www.brickfest.com/people.htm

Last years list http://www.brickfest.com/listofpeople.html

Could you add my web page, http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/index.html?

Also, I think you may have a misteak, I think it should be Chris Giddens
not Christ Gibbons.

Frank

Heh, thanks Frank :-)  Now it's Chris Gibbons on the site... I guess I'm not
a savior of endangered apes anymore... just one of them. hehehe.  HEY!  I
heard that!

Anyway, if ya do get a chance to change it to Giddens that would be cool.

Chris Giddens
"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Space 'R Us kid"