 Events / BrickFest / 483
    Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded —Troy Cefaratti
   I've uploaded the pictures that I took at Brickfest in the Castle Room. They can be found on Brickshelf here: (URL) are not captioned, as I don't know everyone or everything in them. They have been resized to a tolerable size though, and sorted into (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Awesome, Troy, excellent job documenting so much stuff. Maybe we should make you the official Brickfest photographer or something next year! ;D Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

         Re: Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded —Craig Hamilton
     (...) i second the motion! superb pictures, troy! thank you so much! later ~ craig~ (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Great job! This is as complete of a archive as I've seen. Well done :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)