 Events / BrickFest / 483
482  |  484
Subject:
Brickfest Castle Room Pictures uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:25:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've uploaded the pictures that I took at Brickfest in the Castle Room.

They can be found on Brickshelf here:

Pictures are not captioned, as I don't know everyone or everything in them.
They have been resized to a tolerable size though, and sorted into "MOCs",
"People" and "The Gathering".

Comments welcome...

Troy