 Events / BrickFest / 4072
Re: BrickFest 2011
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steven Barile wrote:

Hi All,
The BrickFest staff has some bad news. BrickFest ’11 in Portland is canceled. There are no catastrophic circumstances surrounding this, but rather a collection of smaller issues. Given there are so many wonderful alternatives we hope that this doesn’t impact the community’s ability to gather. It has been our pleasure to serve to community, thanks to all those that have volunteered in the past. It’s been great fun.

Feel free to communicate this out to the rest of the community.

Thanks,
Steve Barile
& BrickFest staff
PS This is note is only for BrickFest ‘11 in Portland in March, not for BrickFest in general.

Steve--

Sorry to hear of this--but understand, and we’ll see you next time around. Thanks for verifying this info.

Play Well and Prosper,

Doc Crandall “The Brick Detective”