 Events / BrickFest / 4070
Re: BrickFest 2011
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Steve & Christina can give the definitive answer but Steve sent a note around to some folk saying it has been cancelled. That note circulated to a fair few club lists and the like. An announcement here and on the other major discussion centers might be a good thing (wherever the original announcement was posted I suppose)... I’ll ping him.

Hope that helps.

According to the Brickfest site:

“We are sorry to announce that BrickFest and BricKids Has been cancelled due to staffing issues.

News of future events will be posted on this site as well as many of the regular LEGO AFOL web sites.”