 Events / BrickFest / 3965
Re: BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Brick Bazaar Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Will Chapman wrote:

BrickFest PDX 2007 is coming!

Where: Portland, Oregon
When: March 30th - April 1st 2007
Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm

Time is almost up! If you need a Brick Bazaar table, and haven’t yet reserved one, this is your last chance to do so. Table allocation is happening this weekend, so let Ben or me know ASAP if you’d like a table at the Brick Bazaar and we’ll get one allocated to you.

Will Chapman
BrickFest PDX 2007 Team Member