 Events / BrickFest / 3858
3857  |  3859
Subject:
BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Brick Bazaar Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 03:50:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickFest PDX 2007 is coming!

Where: Portland, Oregon
When: March 30th - April 1st 2007
Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm

Do you have Lego sets on your shelves that you would be willing to part with? Do you have Lego parts or other Lego-related items that you’d like to sell?

Sell it at the Brick Bazaar!

There is still time to reserve your tables. The venue is enormous, and we will have loads of space for you!

There is a $10 fee for each 8’ x 2.5’ table, and you may request as many tables as you would like. Neither tax nor license is needed in Oregon. Note: A 3.5% revenue fee derived from your show revenue may be collected if this percentage is greater than your table fee. For example, if you reserve one table (at $10), and your show revenue is greater than $286, you would be obligated to pay the 3.5% revenue fee of $10.01. If your show revenue is less than $286, you would just pay the table fee.

If you have not yet registered for BrickFest PDX, you may do so at http://www.brickfest.com/registration. If you have already registered, but have not yet reserved your tables, you may add them to your account by visiting http://www.brickfest.com/registration. Just Login, and follow button #5, to reserve your Brick Bazaar tables.

If you have any questions about the Brick Bazaar, shoot them to me! I look forward to hearing from you.

See you there!

Will Chapman
BrickFest PDX 2007 Team Member