 Events / BrickFest / 3917
  BrickFest™ 2007 - NXT-only Sumo competition

BrickFest™ 2007 LEGO Mindstorms Robot Competition NXT-only Sumo ===...=== The Challenge: Build a Sumo robot using only the parts in one standard NXT set. (Only set #8527; sorry, not the education version, set #9797.) The Rules: This event is a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest™ 2007 - NXT-only Sumo competition

(...) Dave, We just had a sumo contest last weekend in Fort Wayne - the Northeast Indiana Robot Games. The stock class that used to allow parts from only 1 RCX based Mindstorm kit was changed to allow the NXT to compete against the RCX. NXT based (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest™ 2007 - NXT-only Sumo competition

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, but this was carefully considered before the rules were drafted. If someone has an RCX and wants to enter a robot competition, they are very welcome to enter the Robotic Easter Egg Hunt (URL). While I'm sure that an (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest™ 2007 - NXT-only Sumo competition

(...) I wish I could...but, right now I am commuting 110 miles for work to a new job and the week of PDX I will be at a convention in Las Vegas... so life is pretty crazy ...but, you never know, maybe a midwest robot design will show up in the (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)