 Events / BrickFest / 3883
3882  |  3884
Subject:
Reminder about the Classic Space Fly In
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:20:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes, the Classic Space Fly In is coming ot BrickFest this year! For the first time ever in the history of the world (as far as I know), we will display every single official classic Space set, from true Classic Space all the way up through UFO, in one gigantic layout.

This incredible layout will be 5 feet wide and over 40 feet long, and you can be a part of it. There are still about 130 sets left to bring out of 225 total sets. We need you to be a part of this event!

Go to http://www.auctionbrick.com/mchiles/spacelist.htm to see what sets are still available. Email me with the sets you will bring so we can mark it off the list of needed sets.

Bring as many or as few or as you would like. Plan to display them as stock sets (no modified or MOC). Bring them built or build them when you get there. We want to have this display done by noon on Saturday, March 31st.

What?? You still haven’t registered for BrickFest? Well go do it - there are only 45 days left before the best North American AFOL get together of the year, the one and only BrickFest!

If you have questions, feel free to email me!

-Matt :)
Classic Space Fly In Coordinator