 Events / BrickFest / 3877
Re: Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 05:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jeremy Rear wrote:

  1. All gifts must be new or used LEGO.
So no one is going to get stuck with Mushroom Bins they don’t want? Dang.

  1. All gifts (used LEGO sets, elements, etc.) must be in good to excellent condition. (Please no chewed up bricks.)
  2. All gifts must be LEGO products. (Please no MEGA****!)
No getting rid of MEGA either?!?!

  1. All gifts must be in the $10 price range.
  2. Game rules will be explained prior to each session.

Looks like it is down to dumping my leftover blay again... :( Maybe I’ll throw in a couple packs of 60’s Classic Windows again - or maybe not.

   History shows that the most coveted gift is the most creative one!

Pull out that old Classic Space set that you’ve always wanted to give away as a special gift and join us at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 for a round or two of Dirty Brickster!...Are you a Dirty Brickster?

Ah, the perfect use for my 1593 that didn’t sell recently!

-Matt :)