 Events / BrickFest / 3875
Re: Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Jeremy Rear wrote:
   “Dir-ty Brick-ster!....Dir-ty Brick-ster!....Dir-ty Brick-ster!”
How much more Galidor or Bionicle can you handle?
:-)

You say that like having Bionicle is a bad thing...

Just as long as I don’t get any of that crappy train stuff. Ick.

Kelly

Ya, major tongue-in-cheek here! :-)

( Too much joking around with Kelly in the Train-Head environment of GPLR. 8^D )

Register now, register early for BrickFest™ PDX 2007!

-jeremy rear
GPLR

BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Event Identity Designer
BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Commemorative Event Kit Coordinator
BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Apparel Coordinator
BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Dirty Brickster Coordinator