 Events / BrickFest / 3854
Re: Train Layout at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, David VinZant wrote:
I know I don't want to be out done by a bunch of aging ruins. So lets
show those LEGO®-SCA'ers** what a modern technological society looks like.

Hey, I resent that sort of remark! I am an SCA member AND I do castles...

but ...

oh, wait.

Nevermind. ;)