 Events / BrickFest / 3852
    Re: BrickFest 2007 —Todd Webb
   "...I do not have the sufficient resources to pull the summer BrickFest event together in a way I would be happy about..." I don't understand why you shot this down so completely? First, let me say that I am personally disappointed, so my post may (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest 2007 —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) In the past, having watched Christina and Kevin Loch, and all the many others dedicated to planning events, it seemed clear to me that the huge, megaconventions like BF, take much more than 6 months to plan. I think she is stating that no one (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)