 Events / BrickFest / 3556
Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 04:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve DeCraemer wrote:

Are these limited to people attending BrickFest?  How will we show we are registered
for BF?

Steve

Yes, you will have to be registered.

Actually I was just planning on going to the website and pulling the attendee
list off of that.  Or if I getthe time I'll get the list from Joe.

I also forgot to mention we have Gordon Biersch Brewry reserved for us Thurday
night (in the mall) so we will be gathering down there after the buying frenzy.
Hmmmm, dare I mention a raffle?

Steve DeCraemer

You'll have a list sent Monday.

Joe