 Events / BrickFest / 3547
Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Fri, August 18, 2006 1:07 pm, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
Just wanted to give everyone a big heads up and let you guys know that the pick-a-
brick selection at Tyson's corner will be INSANE!!!   For those of you not aware of
it yet, the Tyson's store will be open Thursday night from 9:30 - 11p.m. just for
Brickfest attendees.  Everything but sale items will be 25% off excluding sale item.

Are these limited to people attending BrickFest?  How will we show we are registered
for BF?

Steve

The bruises from flying balls, and the imprints of OGEL stamped into our fleshy
parts from leaning on that last minute MOC may be proof enough. Wink!

Janey "Im guessing our name tags, assuming they have "BF 2006" on them, would
work instead, since reg. starts at 4pm on Thurs., Red Brick"