 Events / BrickFest / 3552
  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Yes, you will have to be registered. Actually I was just planning on going to the website and pulling the attendee list off of that. Or if I getthe time I'll get the list from Joe. I also forgot to mention we have Gordon Biersch Brewry (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Steve not everyone that is going is on that list. You have the option of being hidden, so some ppl DO not show up. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) You'll have a list sent Monday. Joe (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) But everyone registered will have a badge--might be the best way--will see Joe tomorrow and ask what his intentions are. (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)