 Events / BrickFest / 3445
Re: Mecha Contests at BrickFest 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jeff Stembel wrote:
   Our second contest is the Diorama Contest. In this contest, participants build a scene around one (or more) of their mecha, up to the size of a 48x48 baseplate. The scene itself must be new, but it can contain older models (or even an entry in the Fantasy Mecha Contest). There is no restriction on the type of scene that can be entered in the contest. This contest will be voted on by attendees, so entries will need to be in place by Saturday morning to give ample time for voting.

I’ve been informed entries need to be in by Friday afternoon, so please make a note of that.

Jeff
BrickFest 2006 Mecha Coordinator