 Events / BrickFest / 3438
3437  |  3439
Subject:
Military building at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:37:41 GMT

Hi all,

Just trying to drum up a little interest for military MOCs at BF2006 here. I've
been building a lot of modern military style MOCs this year, and will be
bringing them to BrickFest06. They'll need other tanks, APC etc to pose next to,
and maybe against!

Ifthere are others out there who are doing the same kind of thing, I'd be happy
to hear from you. If there are enough of us we could set up our own little
area/display (there won't be seperate rooms this year) and perhaps even have our
own award category.

cheers

Magnus