 Events / BrickFest / 3437
3436  |  3438
Subject:
Hotel information update and apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:32:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

right before I took off out of country, there was a note from Frank Filz about shuttles and room availability. I passed the question to a fellow staffer with the intent of having a timely response. I goofed because i forgot the person I passed it to isn’t a LUGNET member. As a result the response time dropped noticeably.

I would like to apologize for that lapse to Frank and those wondering what was going on.

So here’s what’s going on - There’s an issue with the web booking, so there are rooms available. Please contact Nazanin Broumand, Sheraton Representative at 703-610-8203 to book your rooms. I will send out a notice to everyone when the web booking is back online.

If there are any problems, feel free to drop me a note or reply here - as of now, I have already requested 3 increases in rooms, and the Sheraton will increase as much as they can.

Thanks for your patience,

Joe Meno
Event Coordiinator, BrickFest 2006