 Events / BrickFest / 3186
Re: BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:08:56 GMT

The BrickFest Event Graphic has been selected and as such you can now see what
the event T-shirt will look like.  This logo will also be on various other
BrickFest items.

We received 6 entries for the BrickFest Graphic. I’d like to thank Michael
Campbell, Derek Schin, Joe Meno, Pierre Normandin, and Calvin Spinka for
submitting proposals.

http://www.brickfest.com/t-shirt05.php

Limited quantities will be produced of the BrickFest 2005 event items. If you
plan to attend please register and preorder today to ensure that we will have
one for you. All orders must be submitted by July 27th.

Christina Hitchcock

August 12-14th 2005
www.brickfest.com