 Events / BrickFest / 2844
    Re: Keynote presentation —Larry Pieniazek
   Maersk ship story. There IS no more Maersk Blue... did you want to adjust your BrickLink stores? So now what? S@H said what would the fans like next? Cool things 1 - they came to me! 2 - I said Dk green or Dk Blue.. they said OK 3 - But why not just (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Keynote presentation Q&A —Larry Pieniazek
   These questions and answers are on the audio transcript so I may not try to trascribe as hard. Q: PaB in Canada? A: working on it as we've explained before Q: How is Quattro doing? A: we're happy. I personally like the line extension to complete (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)