 Events / BrickFest / 2712
    Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Stickers are fine if you don't trust the players. But unless you have 60 people playing in one game or something, it's not a problem to keep track and stickers are overkill. The person who stole it the third time (who presumably plotted (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Oh, maybe I was overestimating how many people would be in on this. I didn't think 60+ would be unreasonable. My first Brickfest, ya know. :) (...) Well, if it works fine enough the way it is, who am I to change it? I was mostly curious. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)