 Events / BrickFest / 2458
Re: BFDC2004 Robotics contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 15:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Calum and gang:

Are you guys going to have something like you had last year at BF?  I really
enjoy the ingenuity in both the contests you guys come up with AND the
entries from the people who compete in these contests!  I'm hoping you guys
can come up with some great rules this year so Hassenplug can't find a loop
hole (although, that's half the fun)!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

-Friendship Bracelet Weavers.  Iain Hendry had a plan to build a weaving
machine, which would make narrow segments of fabric (ie, Friendship bracelets).
I don't think he ever finished it though.

Finally a use for those clickits...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-070503/lego-070503-tents10.jpg

What you thought I was hanging with these girls cuz they were cool?!?

Jeff VW