 Events / BrickFest / 2429
2428  |  2430
Subject:
PDX pics & commentary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:53:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Better late than never, here are some selected pics from the epic event that was
PDX.

pics only:
NOTE: these pics are not anything too unusual, and many have been posted
already.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76830>

Pics w/commentary:
WARNING: if you are easily offended, or if you attended PDX and don't like to be
made fun of, do not use this link.  At least don't whine about it later.

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3534>

I was planning to post pics of Derek Schin's mom, but the Red Lion Hotel
threatened to sick their lawyers on me.  They said something about not wanting
to be connected to pornographic elder abuse.

-Keith