 Events / BrickFest / 2367
  Re: general session starting.

(...) Uh, I'll field this question! That's exactly what we're planning to do. I'm sure we'll have it ready for BrickFest. The comics were done orignally for a presentation to illustrate a cross-section of what LEGO fans do for the folks at LEGO in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) ... (...) ... (...) Greg, I'm looking forward to seeing the comic. I'm not into Castle or Space, nor am I bothered by the color change, but I still find your examples funny. I can't wait to see more, Steve (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) Thanks for giving us the details of the comic. You did a great job of getting across our frustrations across to TLC employees. Based on your comments on FBTB, I was afraid you were going to make a less sympathetic portrayal of AFOLs and their (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)