 Events / BrickFest / 2344
    Re: general session starting. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) As someone who has met with Greg on more than one occasion, that some of this is crazy. I don't really care with what Greg does on his on-line posts and stuff, but as someone who does some great stuff and is a very cool guy in person.... ... I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: general session starting. —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I have also talked to Greg in person (at last year's Brickfest), and he seemed like a swell guy. He was very humble about his outstanding artwork, and was kind of amused when I suggested that he was undercharging for it. But I find his (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)