 Events / BrickFest / 2298
Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:23:19 GMT

Uhm... What did I do over the weekend that would explain why Daniel is lookin’ at me funny? And why Capt. Fazoom is pointing a Frap cannon in in my back?

It musta been one helluva PARTY!

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.