 Events / BrickFest / 2256
  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Well, at least we'll all have a chance to get at those 10,000 bags. One question I've been wondering of and no mention was made of it(?) was what will happen to 9V track? Will they also be of the "when they are gone they are gone"? Adr. (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

I wouldn't hold my breath for this to actually happen. This sounds like something to make us AFOL think they care about our concerns, but it will never materialize. I seem to remember something a while back about Lego having too many SKU's already. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Even if they made 10k bags of various parts, I can still see a small number of people buying up HUGE quantities of the bags. So we are still left wanting more of the original colours. Either way, the problem will be un-resolved. *sigh* -Bryan (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

You are absolutely right Bryan. Look at what happened to the 4400 tubs that came on S@H for a VERY short time. A few BrickLink sellers were able to order tons and many that would have liked a few missed out. Availability of classic grey and/or brown (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) Now THAT would be a pleasant surprise. I've brought up such an idea briefly before, but like you said, it won't be very likely. Even if they had a minimum order amount, that wouldn't be too much of a problem when groups can combine their (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)