 Events / BrickFest / 2238
Re: Q&A session chat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:58:09 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
Hello BrickFest PDX 2004 participants,

Early February Larry Pieniazek proposed to have a possible chat during the Q&A
session at BrickFest PDX. His posting: http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=849

Does anyone know if this is going on? If yes, at what time should we report in?

Yes it is, I posted details in a previous thread of HOW to participate
(Classic-Castle, BrickLink, AIM, Y!) and the details of WHEN are on the PDX
website under events... I'd dig them up but I have a session to help run in 1
min...