 Events / BrickFest / 2102
Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Anders Isaksson wrote:
   In fact, we built a moonbase with 64 modules at the latest meeting of Swedish Lego Nuts, but that was cheating as we used my half-scale standard (16x16 modules):

http://www.lotek.nu/swelug/031024SweLUG5/m/moon/24.jpg

I’m sorry, but that’s no moonbase.

This is what a moonbase looks like, right here:

Ew, there’s some Pooh on that table!

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com