 Events / BrickFest / 2011
2010  |  2012
Subject:
Dylan's 200 BrickFest 2003 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:58:32 GMT

Hey everybody... Here’s my photos from BrickFest 2003.

This was my first BrickFest and I’m new to returning to the LEGO hobbie (thank you Star Destroyer), so I tried to take photos of everything for my own good and for those who couldn’t make it. I’ve built my own photo site so I didn’t use Brickshelf to host these. I hope that doesn’t disappoint the purist among us. The photos are just as fun.

My site lets you add captions and comments to any of the photos, so I hope you take advantage of that to promote your own Brickshelf sites along with the photos of your creations.

Hopefully I’ll see yall next year if not sooner. I’ll be at the Greenburg Toy and Hobbie Show this weekend so I’ll have photos from that up next.

-- Dylan Greene