 Events / BrickFest / 1991
Re: BrickFest Pictures Up Now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:58:36 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:HJMoMD.DsE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Wilson wrote:
Where the heck was • <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=487205
this>?¬ James Wilson¬
Dallas, Tx

NELUG castle montage, I think. Also featured Trogdor.

Yes, though the credit all goes to Dave Eaton who created the setup.  Also,
"buried" was a treasure chest and a dragon skeleton...there must be pictures
of those floating around.

- Joe