 Events / BrickFest / 1069
Re: Back Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:33:32 GMT

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Gil Shaw wrote:

Ouch....mass carnage on the ol' Alphabet!

Those little ray guns in your haul....MegaBloks?

I believe those would be the custom weapons that were recently available
at
http://www.fbtb.net/
(Jeff's Armoury, on the right-hand side) although the link appears to have
been disconnected, the direct link
http://www.fbtb.net/jeff/jefforder.asp
still works.

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer writes:

But on the bright side here's some pics of my booty. (no not that one)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/BrickFest2002/dsc01843.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/BrickFest2002/dsc01844.jpg

--
TWS Garrison