 Events / BrickBash / * (-5)
Subject:
>Register to gold sales world - Une valeur =?UTF-8?B?c8O7cmUh?=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:40:36 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
>Register to gold sales world - Une valeur =?UTF-8?B?c8O7cmUh?=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:06:12 GMT
(canceled)

Re: Exhibitors needed for Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:35:49 GMT

Duane,

I wish I could attend, but I'll be at a robotics event that day.  I
enjoyed the day last year, and look forward to attending in the
future.

Have fun.

Steve

On 3/6/08, Duane Collicott <duane@collicott.com> wrote:
Brick Bash is a one-day, public LEGO-building exhibition in Ann Arbor, Michigan
(USA), with lots of display items and hands-on fun for kids of all ages. This
year the event is on Saturday, March 29.

Brick Bash is a fast-growing event - every year we increase our attendance by
150%.

We're still looking for AFOLs to come show off their LEGO creations at Brick
Bash. There's no theme - everything is invited. The event is free, and we
provide free food for exhibitors.

Stop on by <http://www.BricksBash.com www.BricksBash.com> or drop me a line
(duane@collicott.com) for more information.

Thanks!

Subject:
Exhibitors needed for Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:25:10 GMT

Brick Bash is a one-day, public LEGO-building exhibition in Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA), with lots of display items and hands-on fun for kids of all ages. This year the event is on Saturday, March 29.

Brick Bash is a fast-growing event - every year we increase our attendance by 150%.

We’re still looking for AFOLs to come show off their LEGO creations at Brick Bash. There’s no theme - everything is invited. The event is free, and we provide free food for exhibitors.

Stop on by www.BricksBash.com or drop me a line (duane@collicott.com) for more information.

Thanks!

Subject:
Brick Bash 2008 Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:23:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great Lakes AFOLs, come on over to Ann Arbor, Michigan, for Brick Bash on Saturday, March 29!

Brick Bash is an annual public LEGO-building exhibition where we have a lot of fun showing off our creations. This is a one-day event, so you can come on over and make it back the same day if you want. We welcome any themse or type of creations at Brick Bash.

Brick Bash is free for both AFOLs and the public, and this year we have upgraded our venue to a single, large space.

For more informaiton, take a cruise over to www.BrickBash.com or contact me at duane@collicott.com.

Be there AND be square!

Duane Collicott

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact