 Announcements / 3733
3732  |  3734
Subject:
Brick Bash 2008 Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:23:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Great Lakes AFOLs, come on over to Ann Arbor, Michigan, for Brick Bash on Saturday, March 29!

Brick Bash is an annual public LEGO-building exhibition where we have a lot of fun showing off our creations. This is a one-day event, so you can come on over and make it back the same day if you want. We welcome any themse or type of creations at Brick Bash.

Brick Bash is free for both AFOLs and the public, and this year we have upgraded our venue to a single, large space.

For more informaiton, take a cruise over to www.BrickBash.com or contact me at duane@collicott.com.

Be there AND be square!

Duane Collicott