 Announcements / 3733
  Brick Bash 2008 Reminder

(URL) Great Lakes AFOLs, come on over to Ann Arbor, Michigan, for Brick Bash on Saturday, March 29! Brick Bash is an annual public LEGO-building exhibition where we have a lot of fun showing off our creations. This is a one-day event, so you can (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash, FTX)