 Events / 920
    West Coast Lego Fan Convention - AKA BricksWest → BrickFest PDX —Todd Thuma
   This post intended to be read by all those interested in a west coast convention. My name is Todd S. Thuma, and I was a supporter of BricksWest as an event coordinator and volunteer organizer of 2 successful BricksWest Conventions. I live in Athens, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

        Re: West Coast Lego Fan Convention - AKA BricksWest → BrickFest PDX —David Laswell
   (...) I think that paragraph is probably the single most valuable statement generated by this whole shpeal. For those who might be interested in starting a new Con, it lays out a starter list for event planning, and for those who aren't, it lets (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)