 Events / 918
Re: Brickfest 20003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:45:17 GMT

oh soo sorry...

man its like the only one i didn't check... figures.

-tk

"Rick Hallman" <rick@das-brick.org> wrote in message
Evil Travis. The name is RICK Hallman. :) Ok Bevis? :P

all kidding aside, thought i'd mention that. :)

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HJIo1t.M9x@lugnet.com...
Whoa,  what a fast weekend Brickfest was....

I had an even better time than I could have possibly ever expected. • Huge
turnouts for .Space and .Trains.  RTLToronto's Mindstorm events have me
thinking about next year already. The real fun though was characters • that
finally met like the guys from SPACE Jon Palmer, Adrian Drake, Lenny
Hoffman, Chris Giddens, Eric Sophie, Mark Hallman, Hendo, and Aaron
Sneary... sorry if I left anyone out.  And I have to say that I was • really
surprised by the Train Guys, like Rick Sears and Rob Hendrix the guys • from
MSLTC, and the Guys from NGLTC who let me put up my ride in their sweet • town
display...

BEST TIME EVER

-tk