 Events / 915
Re: COLTC Cleveland Road Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.events, John Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
BrickBuy wrote:
The inaugural show of the Central Ohio Lego Train Club / Lego Builders Group
(Coltc) took place during the Lego Road Show, in Cleveland.

Cool, who did the LeVeque Tower? That thing's huge!

LeVeque was build by John Bucy. In his brickshelf folder there are some pics of
the construction phase. It is even more impressive when you see it live. I'm
sure John will post his pics soon.
Funny thing was that in Cleveland there is a building that kind-of looks like it
too. Several people said: nice job, I can see what it is, other said that it was
not quite rigth, in which yhey were right, but they were talking about a totally
different building :)

Paul