 Events / 826
Re: San Diego Seeks LEGO Enthusiasts for SIGGRAPH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 03:36:10 GMT

I'm interested in this event, and I live in San Diego.
Let me know what I can do to help,
Clark

In lugnet.events, Adrian Egli writes:
I'm planning a collaborative build at SIGGRAPH 2003 this summer.  This is a
big event and I'm eagerly looking for people who are interested in coming
down to help.