 Events / 768
  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

(...) Hi Karl, the three buildings are part of the current ITLug's Train&Town layout ((URL) did the white one, and Gianluca Morelli did the other two. I'm sorry but no building plan is available right now. Maybe I'll post some detail photo of my (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

(...) the newsgroup line-up. I think the interest this year will generate much more interst for next year. Frank (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general)